Friday, June 3, 2011

The Power in Appreciation







Gratitude is the most powerful vibration there is for attracting goodness into your life.
When we practice gratitude on a regular basis we allow our hearts to open up. The heart is what connects us with other people, giving us the power to love and be loved. We also learn how to stay humble while enjoying what life has to offer every single day.
During my teenage years, I can remember a conversation I had with an older gentleman about life. During the conversation, I remember saying…. “I am so lucky” that I don’t have the life some other people have. He replied saying, “No, you are so Blessed!”
It was literally from that point on, that I removed the word lucky out of my vocabulary!
Since then, I have learned that when we are constantly aware and grateful for our blessings, we are placed in a position to receive more blessings!
The Law of Attraction and The Power of Appreciation work hand and hand. They both start working for you, the minute you start being grateful for the things that you have in your life, now!
When you are appreciative… your mind shifts, your focus shifts, your emotions shifts, making your life shift into a more positive direction. We are so blessed & sometimes do not even realize it!
~The more your appreciate, the more you attract, what you appreciate~
~It’s really that simple~



No comments: