Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm a BBW girl... Join the team




Being a Bodybuilder/Figure/Bikini competitor can be a lot of fun and exciting, but it can also be a lonely journey!

The dieting, mood swings, working out 2x a day… If you are not part of the sport, you will never fully understand it!

During my prep, I believe being surrounded by other bikini girls, who had the same mindset & goals, played a huge role in keeping me motivated and disciplined.

Not to mention the camaraderie that goes on back stage… Priceless!!

Warren Fahrenfeld & Elise Firestone


THE DYNAMIC DUO
(is what I call them)

Warren: bodybywarren.com “Team BBW” ~ a highly experienced nutritional coach/trainer who specializes in competition preps and personalized training/diet plans
Elise: EliseFirestone.com “Cosmetic Artistry by Elise” ~ a highly experienced and talented cosmetic artist who specializes in competition make-up & tanning, photo-shoot/special occasion make-up and other customized services


What can I say.... Their a match made in heaven!

No comments: