Friday, July 18, 2014

*Electrolysis*






As women, we all know facial hair can be very unattractive.


Most women either tweeze, wax or thread unwanted hair and I’ve done all three.

Back in 2013, I started looking into laser hair removal for my lip and chin area because I was so tired of doing it all. After about 8 sessions, hair still grew back in certain areas.

After talking to an older lady at my gym, she started telling me about electrolysis and how she’s been doing it for years.

“Electrolysis is a way of removing individual hairs from the face or body. The art of electrolysis uses a fine sterile probe which is inserted into the hair follicle. Then, a small amount of electrical energy is applied, destroying the hair growth tissue. Electrolysis is the only permanent hair removal process that works on all skin and hair types, including people with white, grey, red, and blonde hair in the area to be treated. Those people with darker skin and ethnic backgrounds are also treatable with electrolysis.”

After one 30 min session for $60, my facial hair is gone. The pain is minimal, but some spots were more sensitive than others.

I would totally recommend this for anyone who’s looking into permanent hair removal.

The place I go to is:

Lori Jay, CPE

215 Sunset Rd
Willingboro NJ 08046
Ph: 609) 314-0344

Prices:
15min $40
30min $60
45min $80


*** Offers free consultations and a free 30 min session ***

No comments: