Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Whiter Teeth in just 3 days

Nooo Im not trying to sell you anything nor am I promoting this product. But it WORKS!!!  So, what am I talking about you ask: Crest White Strips!!  Yes, that's right, Crest White strips!  I receive lots of compliments about how white my teeth are. Sooo I decided to share my little secret..

Things you will need: I use all Crest products, but any brand is fine


Whitening Strips






Whitening Toothpaste


Whitening  mouth wash


Toothbrush ~ Any

This will be a 2 Part Process ~ (Part 1 is done in the morning when you wake up & Part 2 is done at night before bed) Yes,, this may be alot of work, but how bad do you want whiter teeth in 3 days???



*Start by squishing the mouthwash in your mouth for about 60 seconds
*Then take out your Crest White Strips and place a strip on your top and bottom teeth ~ Follow directions on the box
*After removing the strips, begin to brush your teeth
*After brushing, squish the mouth wash again for another 60 seconds

~Follow same routine for night~

*** Do this for 3 days straight and watch your teeth begin to sparkle ***

No comments: